Architecture + Planning + Design
John Marcum has 20 years experience in the architectural profession and is the founding principal of Marcum Architects. John founded Marcum Architects in 1998 and has provided comprehensive architectural services for commercial, institutional, educational, religious and industrial clients throughout Alabama and surrounding areas. Some of these clients include the City of Tuscaloosa, Tuscaloosa County Board of Education, Tuscaloosa City Board of Education, DCH Regional Medical Center and the University of Alabama.
- Professional Qualifications
- State of Alabama Registered Architect - Registration Number 4491
- State of Tennessee Registered Architect - Registration Number 00103514
- State of Mississippi Registered Architect - Registration Number 4263
- State of Arkansas Registered Architect - Registration Number 4410
- State of New York Registered Architect - Registration Number 032856-1
- Member - American Institute of Architects
- Member - National Council of Architectural Registration Board
- Member - City of Tuscaloosa Construction Board of Adjustments
Mississippi State University - Bachelor of Architecture 1992
John is an active member of the First Baptist Church of Tuscaloosa. He is involved in the leadership of the church through his service as a deacon.
John and his wife Angela have been married since 1992.